Product InformationPrepare all types of pasta dishes and sauces in the microwave, in the fastest and cleanest way possible. You can also cook, wring and serve using the same container.
Spaghetti portion guide in base.
There is a wide variety of different types of pasta available. Depending on the dish you want to make, you can use fresh, dried, whole grain or wheat, stuffed or sliced pasta . . . the possibilities are nearly endless. Let’s not forget that in addition to Italian pasta, there are also many types of oriental pasta that we can use. Many of these are made with rice, so their cooking times are much shorter.
1. Put the pasta in the Quick Pasta Recipes Cooker along with the correct amount of water.
2. Place the lid.
3. Cook in the microwave at 800 W, following the instructions on the cooking chart.
4. Remove from the microwave by holding the base with a trivet.
5. If is required, turn over the lid and place on the base to drain.
6. Stir the pasta and serve.