3.5 oz of fusilli pasta
1/3 cup of cherry tomatoes
½ cup of dried tomatoes
4 tablespoons of walnuts
½ cup of fresh mozzarella
2 tablespoons of raisins
1/3 cup of baby sp
Do it this way
1. Cook the pasta and leave to cool.
2. Chop the cherry tomatoes in half and the dried tomatoes into strips.
3. Chop the mozzarella into cubes.
4. Place all the ingredients in the Salad shaker bowl.
5. Prepare the vinaigrette in a separate bowl and add to the salad.
6. Cover the bowl with the silicone lid and shake.
What you need
Don't keep the secret, share Fusilli salad