180 g quinoa
350 ml water
2 cooked beetroots (about 150 g)
100 g red cabbage
20 g pumpkin seeds
For the seaweed vinaigrette:
10 g dulse seaweed
Do it this way
1. Place the quinoa and the water inside the Rice&Grain Cooker and cook in the microwave at 800W for 12 minutes.
2. Leave to rest for 3 minutes and remove from the microwave.Cool with lots of cold water and drain.
3. Cut the beetroot into thin slices.Wash the red cabbage and cut it into very thin strips.
4. Place the seaweed in boiling water for 1 minute.Drain and chop it.Prepare a vinaigrette by using a fork to whisk the oil, vinegar, soy sauce, chopped seaweed and sesame in a bowl.
4. Place the quinoa and the other ingredients in the Salad Shaker and dress with the vinaigrette you have prepared. Cover and shake the Salad Shaker for a few seconds.
5. Quickly serve.
Tip! Toast the pumpkin seeds a little to make them tastier.
What you need
Don't keep the secret, share Quinoa salad with beetroot, red cabbage, pumpkin seeds and seaweed vinaigrette