4 salmon fillets (approx. 500 g)
175 g carrots
225 g courgettes
1 natural yoghurt
2 tbsp water
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Do it this way
1. Peel the carrots.
2. Slice the carrots and the courgette.
3. Place in the tray with the water, the olive oil and the salt. Mix together.
4. Cover and cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 200ºC.
5. Add the salmon fillets, seasoned with salt and pepper, and return to the oven for a further 4 minutes at 200ºC.
6. Serve with a sauce made from natural yoghurt with oil and chopped parsley, seasoned with salt and pepper to taste.
What you need
Don't keep the secret, share Roast Salmon With Vegetables & Yoghourt Sauce (serves 4)