12 lasagne sheets
50 g courgette (1/2 small courgette)
50 g aubergine (1/4 small aubergine)
100 g green pepper (1 small pepper)
100 g red pepper (1/2 medium pepper)
100 g button mushrooms (8 sma
Do it this way
1. Boil the lasagne sheets in water or soak in water if you are using pre-cooked lasagne.
2. Meanwhile, cut the red pepper and the green pepper into thin strips, and the courgette, aubergine and turnip into thin slices and thinly slice the mushrooms.
3. Place the ingredients in the tray in the following order to make the lasagne: first, a base of cooked or soaked lasagne sheets; then a layer of vegetables with a pinch of salt; and finally a layer of Béchamel sauce. Repeat the process one more time.
4. Finish with another layer of pasta sheets and cover these with a little Béchamel sauce, so that they don't dry out during cooking. Cover and cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 200ºC.
5. Finally, add another layer of Béchamel sauce and grated cheese on top.
6. Grill, without covering, for 5-6 minutes at 230ºC until golden brown and bubbling.
For the Béchamel sauce:
1. Melt the butter in a frying pan, taking care not to let it burn.
2. Add the flour and stir until it is properly mixed. Leave to cook over a low heat for a minute.
3. Slowly pour in the milk into the mixture, continuing to stir vigorously, over a medium heat.
4. Once all the milk has been added keep stirring for a few more minutes to finish cooking the flour.
5. Finally add salt to taste, pepper and nutmeg.
What you need
Don't keep the secret, share Vegetable Lasagna (serves 4-6)