180 g soft wheat
350 ml water
1 teaspoon salt
80 g smoked eel
2 unripe salad tomatoes
1 piece of green pepper (50 g)
1 heart of lettuce
1 spring onion
Do it this way
1. Place the wheat and the water inside the Rice&Grain Cooker and cook in the microwave at 800W for 12 minutes.
2. Leave to rest for 3 minutes and remove from the microwave.Cool with lots of cold water and drain.
3. Clean the onion and cut into thin strips.Wash the tomatoes and cut both them and the pepper into cubes.Cut the eel into 1 cm strips and chop the capers.Wash and chop the lettuce.
4. Wash the lemon, grate half of the peel and squeeze the juice.Prepare the vinaigrette by using a fork to whisk the oil, mustard, lemon juice, grated peel, salt and pepper in a bowl, to taste.
5. Place the wheat and the other ingredients in the Salad Shaker and dress with the vinaigrette you have prepared. Cover and shake the Salad Shaker for a few seconds.
6. Quickly serve.
What you need
Don't keep the secret, share Wheat salad with smoked eel, tomato and pepper in a lemon dressing