- 7 tbsp. butter
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 2 1/3 cups all- purpose flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tbsp. water
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
*You can still enjoy your Cookie Glass if you suffer from celiac condition. Use 225g of gluten-free flour.
Do it this way
1. Before you begin, organise all the ingredients and leave the butter at room temperature. Cut it into cubes and soften it in your hands (don’t melt it in the microwave or a frying pan).
2. In the Lékué bread maker or a bowl, mix the dry ingredients: the flour,sugar, and salt, and gradually add the butter.
3.Mix the butter into the flour and begin kneading. Whisk the egg yolk with the vanilla extract, add it to the dry ingredients and mix again. Finally add the water and vegetable oil. Mix until you have a smooth dough.
4.Make a ball with the dough, wrap in plastic and put it in the fridge for 20 minutes (it’s normal for the dough to become crumbly).
5. After standing, fill each mould with about 1/8 of the dough (to the mark shown in the mould). Make sure the moulds are well filled and pressed down.
6.When you have all the moulds filled, bake them for 20 min at 355ºF.
7. After 20 minutes take the cookies out of the oven and leave them to cool for a few minutes before turning them out.
8. Fill the cookies with your favourite ingredients and fillings and... enjoy!
Don't keep the secret, share Cookie Glass