2 egg whites (approximately 70g)
1 garlic clove, minced
1 tsp paprika or sweet paprika
1 tbsp milk
1/2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
1 pinch salt
Do it this way
1. Beat the egg whites with the milk and a pinch of salt. Add the minced garlic and paprika.
2. Spread the oil on the mould using a brush.
3. Pour the mixture into the Omelette.
4. Close and cook in the microwave for 1 1/2 minutes at 800w. Turn the Omelette over and cook for another 30 seconds.
5. It can be served accompanied by rice, pasta, legumes, vegetables…
It is possible to avoid using oil, however when being used for the first times, we recommend greasing the mould.Recipe suitable for athletes, vegetarians. Gluten-free
What you need
Don't keep the secret, share Paprika Egg white Omelette