¾ cup (200 ml) water
1 tsp (6 g) salt
1 tsp (6 g) baking powder
1 ½ cup (200 g) all purpose flour
2 tbs (30 ml) olive oil
Do it this way
1. Dissolve the baking powder and salt in water.
2. Add the flour and mix until the dough is smooth.
3. Mix in the olive oil with the dough until it nicely blends in.
4. Weigh 140 g of the previous mix and pour it into the Decopen (without nozzle).
5. Fill the Sticks mold to the marker.
6. Cook in the microwave at medium heat (650 W) for 6 minutes or in the oven at 360º F (180º C) for 15 minutes.
7. Check the cooking and add more time in 30 seconds intervals to get a firm texture. 9. Let the sticks cool down in the mold until they finish harden.
|Flavour||Quantity of dough||Ingredients||Resulting quantity|
|Black Olive||140 g (savory dough)||
½ oz (20 g) olive paste
|140 g (savory dough)||
|Tomato and oregano||140 g (savory dough))||
What you need
Don't keep the secret, share Savory sticks basic dough