4 + ½ tbs (65 g) yogurt
1/5 cup (40 ml) olive oil
½ cup minus 2 tbs (75 g) sugar
¾ cup (100 g) all purpose flour
1 ¼ tsp (5 g) baking powder
Do it this way
1.Mix all the ingredients until the dough is smooth.
2. Weigh 100 g of the previous mix
3. Stir the dough until smooth and pour it into the Decopen (without nozzle).
4. Fill the Sticks mold to the marker.
5. Cook in the microwave at medium heat (650 W) for 3 minutes or in the oven at 360º F (180º C) for 10 minutes.
6. Check the cooking and add more time in 30 seconds intervals to get a firm texture.
7. Let the sticks cool down in the mold until they finish harden.
|Flavour||Quantity of dough||Ingredients||Resulting quantity|
|Cocoa||100 g (sweet dough)||1 tsp (5 g) cocoa powder||1 mold|
Orange and Lemon
|100 g (sweet dough)||
|Spice||100 g (sweet dough)||
What you need
Don't keep the secret, share Sweet sticks basic dough