Product InformationMake your Hasselback veggies with the Hasselback Cutter for a crunchier and tastier alternative to simple baked or grilled vegetables.
Cut the vegetables into thin slices in a fan shape and add your favorite ingredients. You will get a crunchy result on the outside and soft and creamy on the inside. Try it!
Check out the full Veggie Lovers collection!
- Material: PP + ABS + TPE + STAINLESS STEEL (5 blades)
- Dimensions: mm L135 - W36 - H87
- Temperature: -20ºC / +80ºC
- Weight: 116 gr.
1. Place the ingredient on a flat, firm surface. Hold the ingredient with one hand and the Hasselback Cutter with the other. Make sure that the ingredient fits between the product's legs.
2. Before cutting, push the bottom (the button on the handle of the Hasselback Cutter) into your hand. You will see that the three central blades move upwards. Cut the ingredient with the two end blades until the Hasselback Cutter touches the surface.
3. Once you have the two outer blades cutting the product, press the (top) button on the handle to finish cutting the ingredient with the three central blades.
4. To withdraw the blades, push the button on the bottom of the handle into your hand and remove the Hasselback Cutter from the ingredient. Use your hand to help if you see the ingredient sticking a little to the blades. Don't worry, the blades DO NOT cut at the top!
Repeat this action throughout the ingredient. Your Hasselback is ready to cook!