Product InformationEasily prepare 6 mini log cakes that can be filled and decorated in one go to save time.
The kit includes a mould to prepare and freeze the mousse and the filling at the same time and a cutter to shape the sponge base.
Some surprising results and a multitude of combinations can be obtained thanks to the different textures within the mould cavities and different types of filling.
1. Prepare the main mousse and the mousse for the filling.
2. Fill the large cavities with the main mousse up to the line.
3. Close the lids.
4. Fill the small cavities with the mousse for the filling.
5. Place in the freezer for 4 hours.
6. Leave for a few minutes at room temperature and then open the lids by gently pulling the tabs.
7. Take the fillings out of the mould.
8. Place the filling into the corresponding cavities and press lightly.
9. Cut the sponge base using the plastic cutter.
10. Empty the large cavities.
11. Place the mini mousse on top of the sponge base.
12. Decorate to taste (optional).